Months ago and literally months ago, I said I would post some pictures of the peanut-butter, oatmeal, smarties and choc chip cookies!! (long name :D)
Well here they are with the recipe 😉
- 1 Cup Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Softened
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Tsp. Light Corn Syrup
- 2 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 Cups Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup M&M’s
- 4 1/2 Cups Oatmeal
Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugars together. Add eggs, one at a time, vanilla, and corn syrup.
- Mix peanut butter in by hand, then stir in baking soda and oatmeal. The mixture will be very thick.
- Lastly, stir in M&M’s and chocolate chips.
- Using rounded teaspoonfuls, place cookies on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 ºF(180 c) for 10-12 minutes.